Monday 16 April 2012

Omm...

The day before we were leaving the UK for our new life in the Philippines, the mover's van rammed into my car which was due to be sold and picked up early the next day. Naturally, I freaked.  But in a freaking scale, it was more of a 4/10.  It's been said that moving home is one of life's more stressful experiences, but I find that I've actually been pretty laid back.  Perhaps it's because I'm still on holiday mode and it will only be when the children start school tomorrow that the panic will begin; or it could be that the previous year's experiences of the motorbike accident and cancer have made the entire process of moving a doddle.  Or perhaps it's simply because I've already had three massages in the week and a half we've been here.  Whatever it is, I'm just grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment